Medical Examination Scheme for Registered Construction Workers (MES)
February to May 2024
All Registered Skilled / Semi-skilled workers
Online application (Register by CWR no.)
Booking Flowchart :
1. Click "Apply Now" (PC mode recommended)
2. Input personal information for eligibility check
3. Eligible workers can schedule their check-up by selecting date, time and location (booking opens quarterly)
4. The clinic will send a confirmation SMS to the worker upon a successful registration
5. Please attend the designated clinic on time with the HKID and valid Construction Workers Registration Card
Blood Pressure and Pulse, BMI Measurement, Diabetes, Lipid, Liver function test, Kidney function test, Uric Acid
Terms and Conditions
Each Registered Skilled / Semi-skilled Worker is entitled to apply for the Scheme once (from 1 September 2022 onwards).
No reschedule arrangement will be provided.
Quota for this scheme will be allocated to eligible participants on a first-come, first-served basis.
Construction workers are required to register for the Medical Examination Scheme on the CIC website www.cwf.cic.hk, otherwise, Quality HealthCare reserves the right to charge the full-priced medical examination for the medical examination.
CIC may at its absolute discretion without notice at any time and under any circumstances withdraw or modify the provisions of any goods or services.
For any enquiries regarding the details of the medical examination or services provided by Quality Health Care, please feel free to contact the Quality Health Care hotline at 8301 8301